“Literary experts find [Australian novelist] John Hughes’ plagiarism defence unconvincing”
This transpired the other night….
- Reward (to the Tune of “Reward”)
- FinTechBro Karaoke (to the Tune of “Edelweiss”)
- Elevator Pitch, from the Sage Thicket of Eli Cash
- White Mythology: A Novel by W.D. Clarke
- Everything, All the Time, Everywhere: How We Became Postmodern by Stuart Jeffries (Book Review)
- A Jeremiad—Prologue in the Theatre
- Digested Read of The Passions and the Interests by Albert O. Hirschman
- “What Comes Up Primal Through The Cracks” — fiction by Rick Harsch
- Monty Python’s (Bruces’) Philosophers Song…Continued
- She Sang to Them, She Sang—a novel by W.D. Clarke—out now!
- Guest Poem—A Short History of the Bourgeoisie, by Hans Magnus Enzenburger (1990)
- What Ever Happened to Modernism? by Gabriel Josipovici: an Appreciation